Today, Dr.Sopon Pornchokchai, President, Agency for Real Estate Affairs proudly received the Certificate of Membership as an Executive Member of the Council of Engineers & Valuers, India. He will try his best to help serve the Council for the development of valuation profession in India and maintain good relationship between Indian and Thai valuers.
In the website of the Council (https://bit.ly/2K5JrhK), it is said that the Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is a youngest, leading & most popular association of Engineers & Valuers in India registered under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) of Government of India, with more than 500 members throughout India and increasing day by day.
CEV was formed as a professional body of Engineers & Valuers with a view
1. to enhance their professional competence in Engineering & valuation field by arranging seminars and short term course for them & to initiate,
2. to carry out, execute, implement, aid and assist activities towards skill development of engineers & valuers and to integrate the community of engineers and valuers,
3. to improve the quality of knowledge, information, market development & changes, skill, expertise, services through regular education and training sessions, exchange of experience between members,
4. to facilitate introduction of best practices and disseminate information of Engineering to upgrade skill, knowledge, expertise and living standards of the members,
5. to set out ethical standards for the members which includes to promote social, educational and economic up-liftment of the members and
6. to promote, run and maintain centers for social need, legal aid, health- medical & counseling services, health care activities, sports activities, religious activities, research activities, charitable activities, environmental protection activities, rural development activities, social & welfare activities.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is a registered body under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) & was established as per provisions of the constitution of India, under the guidance of eminent educationalist & professionals. & all Fellow members of this association are having registration as Approved Valuer u/s 34-AB of Wealth Tax Act, 1957 Government of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers under the Govt. of India act is an autonomous body. CEV has enabled Engineers to show their talent & competitiveness. It has enhanced its global reach with Nationalized membership of over 500 (and increasing every day) competent professional and Business associates, CEV provide professional support to banking and financial sector of India.